The rxCe terminal is the outdoors version of the rxC terminal. It includes the same advanced biometric reader, together with a proximity card reader (HID, MiFare, Legic, Unique…). The steel case and the readers are designed in order to support rain and small impacts. The fingerprints reader includes a cover for sunlight protection.
The biometric identification is quickly performed in less than a second, even when there are hundreds of people. For higher security environments, you can also use a verification system, which combines the user code with the fingerprint.
The rxCe terminal includes all the functions needed for any access point, entry or exit: listing of people and authorized shifts, triggering of alarms, opening of doors, etc. It can also be used in very high security environments by using the cx2 secure access switchboard.
This terminal can be used standalone or connected to VisualTime. If it is connected to a VisualTimeinstall, all rxCe terminals are centrally managed and can synchronize the admissions and leaves from anywhere.
- Anti-theft steel case with ultra-compact, ergonomic design
- Ideal for a full and secure access control when combined with a cx2 access switchboard
- Quick punches, ideal for companies with a high flow of people and/or employees
- Credentials and user name distribution among terminals in real-time
- It includes an optic, high precision biometric reader that enables you to register up to 10 fingerprints per user
- Precision: Fingerprint Terminal with the lowest error rate in the market (FAR <=0.001%)
- With no display and no keyboard
- It includes a voice-controlled menu to configure and admit users
- Possibility to operate with no network through USB synchronization
- It automatically detects entries and exits without pressing any button
- Possibility to integrate it with an alarm or sensor which will notify any security vulnerability
- Mini SAI/UPS available (4h life capacity)
- TCP/IP communications that enable to easily work in real-time.
This adds more power to the implemented solutions, and makes it possible to combine real-time work with backup-up offline work performed by the system in case of communication failure.
- VisualTime automatically synchronizes data from the terminal (punches, sirens, credentials, employee name…) in real time.
- Optic, high precision, biometric reader
- Capacity for 1,500 fingerprints in 1:N, 10,000 cards, and 100,000 punches
- Protection level: IP54
- Fingerprint verification speed: <=1 second
- Dimensions: 73mm x 148mm x 34.5mm
- Weight: 1.15 Kg
- Working temperature: -10ºC – 60ºC
- Allowed humidity: 10% – 60%
- FRR <1%
- FAR <0.0001%